Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hey Elle!

Poor Elle has sick kids at her house and hasn't even answered my text asking how they're doing.

I know there was barfing yesterday afternoon, so hoping she's not got it too.

BUT I have something I need to tell her that only she will understand so I decided to blog it and let her see it when she gets to it.

Hey
Elle,

I'm eating my husband's Easter candy that he hadn't even opened. It was a bag of Ghiradelli caramel filled milk chocolate bunnies. I am not sure if I should feel bad for it. So I was going to ask your thoughts and advice.
But it's too late... they're gone.

In other news I had the most annoying dream ever this morning just before I woke up.

I'd gone to dinner at a restaurant with a friend (it wasn't a real life friend, but I knew I knew her in my dream).  There was someone's bratty 12yo who kept pushing her way past us and just generally NOT displaying appropriate manors for public. Then they sat us at a long cafeteria style table and when we came back from the salad bar someone had moved my sweater off my chair. They never brought our meals but served everyone all around us instead. Even the person who'd "stolen" my seat.
They were trying to close the dinning room and they shut down the salad bar before we were done. Finally my alarm woke me up, but it was right as they were finally walking to the table with our meals, which we'd had to raise a stink to get.

I hate when I have dreams that make me mad and anxious right before I wake up for the day. It sets me on the wrong foot for the whole day.

Hope people aren't too sick at your house.
Love to those monkeys and their keepers.

-EM

3 comments:

  1. You're so sweet!!! I hate those dreams too...I have a super crazy one to tell you about sometime 😉 The kiddos seem to be in the mend, but they are all CRANKY, which makes mama cranky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUCK FOR A CRANKY HOUSE
    CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DREAM...
    ALWAYS GOOD TO KNOW I'M NOT ALONE IN MY CRAZY.
    SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS, NOT YELLING, JUST HAD IT ON TO DO SOME FORMS AND WELL FIGURED THIS WAY WE KNOW WHO'S WHO.

    ReplyDelete